Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] SGhouserulesfortheIXx [SEC=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 02:34:25 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

nds good.

What about adding details to the nuts themselves? If they fit right you
could easily dress them up with styrene forms and other bits.

As far as the cons go, it's cool. I seldom make them myself. Family
stuff, time, resources etc. We played a few games about 8 years back at
NorWescon and I thought it might be cool to meet the new UNSC in action.

Congrats on the second kid, btw.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] SGhouserulesfortheIXx [SEC=PERSONAL]