Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <jaime.tiampo@g...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 20:23:11 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

Both I think. The nut ones are for the UNSC BC front end. I had a
larger nut size that works with the super dread front end as well but
it looks a little too big on the BC. Unfortunate though. I'd have like
to have a generic module to use.

I'm considering either filing down one of my deadnaught front ends or
trying to recreate the shape with styrene to turn it into a carrier
hull. I did a quick mockup when I had all the launch ramps cut and it
looked quite good. But it goes against my modular ship concept. I
might put a prototype together anyways. It did look pretty good.

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
    George Burns