Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <jaime.tiampo@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 23:43:06 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

2008/11/20 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>:

> Some interesting ideas! For the wing-ring (!) I'd be more inclined to
> look for a piece of plastic piping of a suitable diameter and wall
> thickness that you could cut a thin slice from, so that the curve is
> already accurately formed. I'm sure there are some types of rigid
> pipe for plumbing use that are made in ABS or a similar glueable
> plastic?

I had the same thought before I started but I couldn't find anything
that was only 1mm thickish.

The diameter is about 2" and I think for the right look it should be
1-2mm thick. Might be able to use a slice out of a small yogurt
container. I'll double check with one of mine.

Jaime

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
    George Burns

Prev: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2) Next: Re: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)