Prev: Re: [GZG] test Next: Re: [GZG] test

Re: [GZG] FW: test

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <jaime.tiampo@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:49:15 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] FW: test

Odd.. Haven't seen a single one show up in my inbox. Double checked my
settings in the web interface for the list and it says I should
receive emails from myself.

Also checked the automatic archives and it doesn't seem to show my
other postings I've been trying to send.

Jaime

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
    George Burns