Prev: [GZG] test Next: Re: [GZG] test

[GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <jaime.tiampo@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:22:54 -0800
Subject: [GZG] Toying with UNSC ships (sendout #2)

Hi all,

One of the things that I liked about the UNSC ships was that they were
made of modular components. I just had some issue with some of the
estetics. I've finally sat down at my table again and started dabling.
I have some prototypes up on a gallery to look through right now and
I'd appreciate some feedback. They're pretty rough, just setup for
basic layout.

http://picasaweb.google.ca/jaime.tiampo/Miniatures#

There are two different setups for the fighter bay setup. A 6 launcher
base and a 3 launcher base. The 3 launcher base can be stacked two
deep as you will see in the photos to make a larger bay configuration.

I'm still having a problem trying to get a decent curve to the styrene
for the ring on the wings. I've experimented with heating it against a
cylinder but had some issues with over heating it and having it warp.
If anyone has some suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Jaime

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
    George Burns

Prev: [GZG] test Next: Re: [GZG] test