Prev: Re: [GZG] Hello everyone Next: Re: [GZG] SG houserules for the IXx

Re: [GZG] Drybrushing

From: "Tim Jones" <drkanukie@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:35:38 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Drybrushing

, web wasn't around in 1980 - I should have known that,  I mean't 1990s.
I also don't have problem with KISS - but just general usability. For
example some TMP features are not discoverable. I would advocate simple
consistent navigation, sensible & consistent fonts, plain backgrounds.

As Bill says, moving to a wiki format would probably be a good idea, but
he
has a huge amount of great content so its a HUGE job.

I'm moving to use Google sites for an update of the old FT  Computer
Core
which has few bells and whistles and relies on simple presentation and
costs
nothing in hosting, it will also allow online collaboration, it should
be
good.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Hello everyone Next: Re: [GZG] SG houserules for the IXx