Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC Next: Re: [GZG] Yet more re: [OFFICIAL] Latest 15mm due soon.....

Re: [GZG] Yet more re: [OFFICIAL] Latest 15mm due soon.....

From: mxconnell@o...
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:00:22 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Yet more re: [OFFICIAL] Latest 15mm due soon.....

! Your stuff just gets more amazing from month to month.

The Mantis is gorgeous and the Ixx are a real surprize. These, along
with the armed spacesuits are on my "must have" list.

My only wish would be there were more Ixx for 2.50, but I guess 8 bits
that are 8 figures for 2.50 vs 8 bits that are 2 figures for 2.50 is
understandable.

Hopefully there will be a little something extra in my end of year
paycheck, which I can duly turn over to you.

Martin

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC Next: Re: [GZG] Yet more re: [OFFICIAL] Latest 15mm due soon.....