Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC Next: Re: [GZG] Bondage

[GZG] Bondage

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:00:58 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Bondage

Hi everyone,

I'm trying my hand at making some flight bases over the winter this
year.	So far, I've got the post (square brass rod) and the base
(fender washer).  The post fits snugly in the base, with all four
corners touching the rim of the inner hole.

My question is, what should I use to bond the brass to the steel?

I'm going to try solder...  Fills in the gaps and should hold well
enough.  Is this the right way to go?  Should I be looking at superglue
or epoxies instead?

Any ideas/opinions welcome.

Thanks.

Mike Hudak
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC Next: Re: [GZG] Bondage