Prev: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC

Re: [GZG] Licensing for Full Thrust Game Server

From: "Tim Jones" <drkanukie@g...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:47:11 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Licensing for Full Thrust Game Server

Ernest

This may be a better version of the logo - I did the original web
version
which had some faults that really niggled me and I tidied it up in these
versions for the GZG store re-skin project.

I'm sending a link as attachments aren't allowed on the list. These are
transparent PNG's that should look nice on any web page and are
*much*closer to the official GZG print logo than anything previously.

http://www.fullthrust.net/images/gzg-logo-small-transparent.png
http://www.fullthrust.net/images/gzg-logo-large-transparent.png

and a new experimantal funked up version (totally unofficial)

http://www.fullthrust.net/images/gzg-logo-new-small.png

Prev: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Royals in the NAC