Prev: [GZG] FT--Custom wave gun template Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] WARFARE show just over a week away.....

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] WARFARE show just over a week away.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:11:41 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] WARFARE show just over a week away.....

A quick heads-up for everyone that the WARFARE show in Reading is now
just over a week away, on 22/23 November, and we'll be there as
usual. We'll accept pre-orders for the show up until this coming
Sunday night (16th), to ensure we have time to prepare them - please
remember that if you want any RESIN items or any of the OLD-STYLE FT
starships, you MUST pre-order these because we won't be bringing any
non-ordered items of these ranges with us (well, we will have a small
amount of resin stock, but it will be patchy and we can't guarantee
to have what you want on the day unless you let us know beforehand).

Watch out for some previews in the next few days of the new releases
we have for the show.... 15mm fans should have drool-wiping cloths at
the ready.....	;-)

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] FT--Custom wave gun template Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] WARFARE show just over a week away.....