Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT]MonstrapocalypsediceandFT [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT]MonstrapocalypsediceandFT [SEC=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:07:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT/FT] Monstrapocalypse dice and FT

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:14 PM, John Tailby <john_tailby@xtra.co.nz>
wrote:
> There are companies that will make custom dice some of my friends got
some
> made. IIRC it's a US company that thaey used.

Chessex makes custom dice. They dice range from $1 per side for 10 to
25 dice, to $0.42 per side for 500 to 999 dice. For a thousand or
more, they want you to call for a quote.

So, for 500 dice (and that wouldn't supply 100 avid FT customers), the
dice would cost around $2.50 each, which isn't bad at all for custom
dice.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com