Prev: Re: [GZG] Weights and measures was: Hypothetical weapon question [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question

Re: [GZG] Weights and measures was: Hypothetical weapon question [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: Andy Hemming <nonsense_factory@h...>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:30:29 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Weights and measures was: Hypothetical weapon question [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=PERSONAL]

without digressing too much, I'd just want to say that when playing 15mm
SG2 - we use cm's for ground movement (& air movement for that matter)
and inches for weapons ranges... it seems to work for us.

From: Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> To:
gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu> Subject: Re: [GZG] Weights and
measures was: Hypothetical weapon question [TOBECLASSIFIED]
[SEC=PERSONAL]> > I think so.> WH40k and WHFantasy have always used
inches.> WH Epic and BFG? used cm whenever I looked at the rules (due to
the> scale at a guess).> > > Brendan> 'Neath Southern Skies>
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/ > > > -----Original
Message-----> > From: On Behalf > > Of Ryan Gill> > Sent: Tuesday,
October 28, 2008 2:01 PM> > Subject: Re: [GZG] Weights and measures was:
Hypothetical > > weapon question [TO BE CLASSIFIED]> > > > At 12:50 PM
+1100 10/28/08, John Tailby wrote:> > >GW games, both fantasy and 40k
use Inches for distances in their > > >Engllish language versions.> >
>IIRC the transaltions into other languages use some kind of metric > >
>conversion.> > > > Hmm, was it just epic that used CM?> >
______________________________________________________________________>
IMPORTANT> 1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
> 2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information > for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, > please contact the sender and delete all copies of this
email. > 3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender
and are not > a statement of Australian Government Policy unless
otherwise stated. > 4. Electronic addresses published in this email are
not conspicuous publications > and DVA does not consent to the receipt
of commercial electronic messages. > 5. Please go to
http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe emails> of this
type from DVA. > 6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.> >
X Factor: latest video, features and more. Click here!
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454063/direct/01/