Prev: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question Next: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question

Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 19:32:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question

At 4:00 PM -0500 10/26/08, John Atkinson wrote:

>"Gosh, I thought it was a directional explosion. . . "
>
>Something like that?  Hehehe. . .

Little realized fact about Shaped charges. They'
still an area effect weapon. Things to the side
and rear...not so nifty a place to be for the
given quantity of explosives.

>Inshallah, I will kill the Americans.	Inshallah, I will blow myself
>up.  Inshallah, the RPG will be a dud, but I will go to the hashish
>bar and brag about how manly I am for firing an RPG at the Americans.

You guys need to get sensors and listening gear
in the HAshish bars. Though how much of what you
guys would get would be bravado and balderdash
would probably make it poor as an intel source.

>Feet. . . right.  Feet.  Excuse me while I go flagellate myself.  I'm
>used to thinking in meters so much that my eye glossed right over the
>little '.  I just assumed that a European would be using meters.

TomB is a fellow USian I believe.
Ryan Gill	       rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com
      |        |		   |	     -==----
      | O--=-  |		   |	    /_8[*]°_\
'60 Daimler Ferret '42 Daimler Dingo '42 Humber MkIV (1/3)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question Next: Re: [GZG] Slightly OT - Hypothetical weapon question