Prev: Re: [GZG] [CON] Support GZG ECC with a 2009 Calender from Lulu Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm a dead scale? (For GZG and others?)

Re: [GZG] Drybrushing

From: "Daryl Lonnon" <dlonnon@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:40:10 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Drybrushing

I'll throw in something. It'd be nice if it had user supplied pictures
in the forums.

I know it opens a can of worms with regards to appropriate content
(and spamming), so I can see why you avoid it. But still, it would be
awesome if you could get something that works. Especially since
miniatures have such a visual element, it'd be nice one of the largest
(if not the largest) forum dedicated to them could display them in
places other than the news section.