Prev: Re: [GZG] Drybrushing Next: Re: [GZG] Robot Inspiration

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG new 15mm and FT ships!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:34:27 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG new 15mm and FT ships!

Latest FULL THRUST STARSHIPS:

The first group of classes for the Scandinavian Federation (ScanFed)
fleet are now in production and ready to order - they should be up on
our store very shortly after you get this.

Available now:

FT1701		ScanFed Draken class Light Fighters (pack of 6)*
			£1.00

FT1701		ScanFed Viggen class Heavy Fighters (pack of 6)*
			£1.00

FT1724		ScanFed Tjeld class Patrol Frigate (pack of 2)
		£2.00

FT1725		ScanFed Mjolnir class Heavy Destroyer (pack of 2)
			£3.00

FT1707		ScanFed Saint Olaf class Escort Cruiser
		£2.50

FT1708		ScanFed Hardrada class Heavy Cruiser
		£3.00

FT1730		ScanFed Ericsson class Heavy Battleship
		£6.00

FT1733		ScanFed Sleipnir class Strike Carrier
		£7.00

* FT002 stands shown in fighter pics not included - available
separately.

Introductory pack deals on new ScanFed starships - for limited time
only:

1) ScanFed Battle Group deal: (order code: SF-BG)
Contains 2 x 1730 BBH, 2 x 1708 CH, 2 x 1707 CE, 4 x 1725 DDH, 6 x
1724 FFP; total of 16 ships, list value £35.00.
SPECIAL PACK DEAL PRICE only £30!

2) ScanFed Carrier Task Force deal: (order code: SF-CT)
Contains 2 x 1733 CVS, 2 x 1707 CE, 4 x 1725 DDH, 8 x fighter groups
(4 each of 1701 and 1721) plus 8 x FT002 "spider" stands; total of 8
ships and 8 fighter squadrons, list value £37.00.
SPECIAL PACK DEAL PRICE only £30!

More details on the webstore, at <www.gzg.com>

Happy Thrusting!  :-)

SG15 and V15 15mm ranges:

The 15mm Spacesuited figures and WorkBots that we previewed a week or
so ago are now all ready for ordering!
To start things off we have done the suited crew in three packs - one
pack of the light-duty suits, one of the EVA heavies and one mixed
pack of "floating" zero-G figures with stands. There are variants of
each suit, some carrying toolboxes, power packs, plasma cutters etc.
Assuming these sell OK, there will be more, including armed versions!
The first pack of the little WorkBots contains 2 each of 3 types -
again, if these are successful then we'll do more....

Available now:

SG15-V10	Spacesuited crew in light-duty vacc-suits - male and
female, 8 assorted figures from 5 variants.

SG15-V11	Spacesuited crew in heavy-duty EVA vacc-suits - 6
assorted figures from 4 variants.

SG15-V12	Spacesuited crew in zero-G poses, light and EVA
suits, 6 assorted figures plus 6 bases (stand wires not supplied).

SG15-V13	WorkBots pack 1 - small maintenance and
general-purpose robots, 2 each of 3 types (pack of 6).

[All the SG15 codes above are £2.50 per pack]

Also in the 15mm range, we have a couple of other new items out now -
the Missile Battery that we previewed recently, which we have
released as a groundmounted version and on the tracked light tank
chassis, and also a couple of items you won't have seen before - some
little gunwalker drones, 2 per pack, with a choice of two weapons
mounts (A or B versions). These are smaller than our MAWP(W) drones,
and intended more for patrol, recon and sentry duties rather than as
fire-support units. Once again, if these go well then we'll do more
variants!

V15-02D 	Medium Missile Battery on light tracked tank chassis
					£5.00

V15-25D 	Medium Missile Battery on groundmount
				£3.00

V15-46A 	Recon/Patrol Walker Drone with autocannon - turret
type A (pack of 2)			£2.50

V15-46B 	Recon/Patrol Walker Drone with autocannon - turret
type B (pack of 2)			£2.50

So, there you go - lots of stuff for you to order, especially if you
took advantage of our September offer and you thus have an October
discount coupon to use! Don't forget that all the other 15mm items
that we previewed recently (the Bobcat and Bulldog wheeled vehicles,
and the new Hi-Tech Grav vehicles) are also in production now and
ready to order.
We'll have all these with us at FIASCO on the 26th.

All the best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Drybrushing Next: Re: [GZG] Robot Inspiration