Prev: Re: [GZG] FW: [twohourwargames] Re: Why didn' t they call this an Ogre? Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG at FIASCO - pre-order now!

[GZG] Robot Inspiration

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:58:09 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Robot Inspiration

cue Bot
http://www.gadgetroad.com/elios-rescuebot-a-peaceful-terminator-robot-35
7/
Excellent Bot or Robotic Tank
http://bp2.blogger.com/_v0neUj-VDa4/SAEQJ3JMTjI/AAAAAAAABrM/irAFC0QeG5o/
s400/terminatorhunterkillertank.jpg
Look at 'The Dock' for some good HK images
http://www.marek-paterczyk.waw.pl/gallery/index.php?cat=2

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead."  --  Thomas Paine

   Thomas Paine