Prev: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Little contest for FT "unknown fleet"..... Next: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Little contest for FT "unknownfleet".....

Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Little contest for FT "unknownfleet".....

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 23:21:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Little contest for FT "unknownfleet".....

> Is there any chance that there are some larger photos that show more
> detail of the ships or am I missing something?
>
> I really like the one image, but I was hoping for more.

I posted a few more pics of these minis here:
http://www.star-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=45400

A few months ago I got these pics of from Andrew Brown after he got
these
minis without a faction from Jon at a show.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com