Prev: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Little contest for FT "unknown fleet"..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Little contest for FT "unknown fleet".....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Little contest for FT "unknown fleet".....

From: "Michael" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:55:09 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Little contest for FT "unknown fleet".....

3) A new ALIEN race that fits the look and feel of the ships - if you
go this way, some background material on their fleet design and
technology would be helpful, though you don't have to go into a full
set of separate rules for them at this stage unless you want to of
course!

I'll compile my notes and forward directly

Michael Brown
mwsaber6@msn