Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and Next: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 19:05:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and

d I still maintain as bots it was perfectly alright to ask them to go
back in and check on the WMD.... Its not like they were flesh and blood
afterall - like the bratty 6th grader I wanted to leave behind...
<Nothing like living a kid behind to be toasted by a nuke to keep the
rest
of the class in line...>
;) Beth"

Pour encourager les autres, n'est-ce pas?

Is there a missing Fulton on whom this policy was prototyped?
<*chuckle*>

And Droids have feelings too. You can't be mournful as R2 being left in
the
swamp and not have feelings, or as Prissy as C3P0 in the forest or in
the
desert... or anywhere.... without having some sort of emotive system...

TomB

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead."  --  Thomas Paine

   Thomas Paine