Prev: Re: [GZG] The new 15mm figures.... Next: Re: [GZG] Gurkhas get to stay in the UK + bonus Pirates!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and FT....

From: "Evyn MacDude" <infojunky@c...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 09:48:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and FT....

> Took a look. Very promising but I hope we'll see some more pictures
from
> other angles.
> The space-suited ones are a must - already on my wish list.
>
> Yes, floating ones without base would be interesting.

I agree. floating would be nice, as I have a couple of ideas they would
work
perfectly for. Think vector based personal combat....

Any chances for alien trophy hunters?

Don't we have those? Kra'Vak.... Though some Character figures would be
nice.

--
Evyn

Prev: Re: [GZG] The new 15mm figures.... Next: Re: [GZG] Gurkhas get to stay in the UK + bonus Pirates!