Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and FT.... Next: Re: [GZG] The new 15mm figures....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and FT....

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 08:27:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some more teasers of upcoming 15mm and FT....

Which chassis will the missiles work on? If they work on the new 15mm
heavy tracked APC's, I'll probably get a few a la carte. Hell, I might
get a few anyway for converting. :)

The space-suited figures are great. I don't know if I'd *use* floating
figures, but they'd just scream for house rules and some kind of
scenario so they're tempting. The work robots remind me of the bots
from Robo Rally, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. I'll
probably slip a pack into my next order.

Some great new releases!

Rob