Prev: Re: [GZG] Mt Dew.... Nectar of the Gods..... Next: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 00:51:41 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

>  > G'day,
>>
>>  If the figs named under an affiliation are cool, I'll probably toe
the
>>  line, but in general don't	really pay attention to it - none of my
sci-fi
>>  armies except FSE fleet actually have figs that match the official
>>  lines... mainly as none exist, but that's a minor detail ;)
>>
>>  E.g. use
>>  vietnam and modern Aussie figs for SG (with GZG paladin wheeled
tank)
>>  WWI tanks for one DS force
>>  NSL troups with TAU vehicles for another DS force
>>  Daleks with War of the worlds walkers for another DS force
>
>How do GW Tau vehicles compare in size to the NSL troops?  Do the
vehicles
>look too big?

I think Beth's talking about 6mm versions here (presumably, as DS is
mentioned), but even in 25/28mm I think the Tau vehicles are
sufficiently "unconventional" that the apparent size wouldn't be a
problem. They would just represent pretty hefty vehicles/dropships.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mt Dew.... Nectar of the Gods..... Next: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?