Prev: [GZG] Independent Characters (SGII) Next: [GZG] New GZG 15mm stuff - images up!

[GZG] Fwd: [OFFICIAL] New 15mm vehicles out soon! - Post to main list?

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 06:04:47 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Fwd: [OFFICIAL] New 15mm vehicles out soon! - Post to main list?

warding....

Mk

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 2:37 AM
To: gzg-test@firedrake.org

Hi all, I tried to send this to the main Vermouth list TWICE yesterday,
and
it hasn't shown up yet (at least I haven't received either post); would
someone here be kind enough to try forwarding it to the main list for
me, in
case it is my membership of it that is playing up for some reason ?

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

In last week's post, we promised you a BIG batch of new 15mm Stargrunt
vehicles ; so, here is the provisional list of new items. This batch
will
fill out the roster of the wheeled and high-tech-grav types; we have
more to
come including new hover and early-grav designs.
All these items should be available for ordering within a week or so,
we'll
post more details when they are ready. As with all out V15 range, they
are
all-metal kits, many with choices of weapon and accessory parts
included.

Coming for early October release:

V15-39A 	Bobcat 4-wheel HMLCV (High Mobility Light Combat
Vehicle)
with autocannon turret		       £5.50
V15-39B 	Bobcat 4-wheel HMLCV (High Mobility Light Combat
Vehicle)
with missile system		       £5.50

V15-40A 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV (High Mobility Transport Vehicle)
with
open back and light autocannon		  £6.00

V15-41A 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV (High Mobility Transport Vehicle),
open, with tribarrel autocannon mount (+ crew)	      £6.50
V15-41B 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV, open, with plasma cannon mount (+
crew)				     £6.50
V15-41C 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV, open, with missile system mount (+
crew)				     £6.50

V15-42A 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV closed-back Troop Carrier version
			  £7.00
V15-42B 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV closed-back Command Post version
(with
choice of 2 comms arrays)	  £7.50
V15-42C 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV closed-back Logistics Carrier
version
(great as a civilian/colonist truck!)		£7.00

V15-43A High-tech Grav Light Tank (choice of 2 weapon types included)
				 £5.00
V15-43B High-tech Grav Light Zone-Defence Vehicle with High-Energy Laser
mount				  £5.00

V15-44A High-tech Grav Light APC/scout vehicle (for 2 to 4 man dismount
element or weapons team)	       £5.00

V15-45A High-tech Grav Armoured Carrier Sled (open flatbed)
		       £6.50
V15-45B High-tech Grav Armoured Carrier Sled with 8-round HVMAR
(Hyper-Velocity Multiple Artillery Rockets)	£7.50

For the Vacc-Heads, more news on the latest Full Thrust releases very
shortly!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: [GZG] Independent Characters (SGII) Next: [GZG] New GZG 15mm stuff - images up!