Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm vehicles out soon!

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm vehicles out soon!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:31:54 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm vehicles out soon!

In last week's post, we promised you a BIG batch of new 15mm
Stargrunt vehicles ; so, here is the provisional list of new items.
This batch will fill out the roster of the wheeled and high-tech-grav
types; we have more to come including new hover and early-grav
designs.
All these items should be available for ordering within a week or so,
we'll post more details when they are ready. As with all out V15
range, they are all-metal kits, many with choices of weapon and
accessory parts included.

Coming for early October release:

V15-39A 	Bobcat 4-wheel HMLCV (High Mobility Light Combat
Vehicle) with autocannon turret 		£5.50
V15-39B 	Bobcat 4-wheel HMLCV (High Mobility Light Combat
Vehicle) with missile system			£5.50

V15-40A 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV (High Mobility Transport
Vehicle) with open back and light autocannon		£6.00

V15-41A 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV (High Mobility Transport
Vehicle), open, with tribarrel autocannon mount (+ crew)	£6.50
V15-41B 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV, open, with plasma cannon mount
(+ crew)				£6.50
V15-41C 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV, open, with missile system mount
(+ crew)				£6.50

V15-42A 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV closed-back Troop Carrier
version 				£7.00
V15-42B 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV closed-back Command Post version
(with choice of 2 comms arrays) 	£7.50
V15-42C 	Bulldog 4-wheel HMTV closed-back Logistics Carrier
version (great as a civilian/colonist truck!)		£7.00

V15-43A High-tech Grav Light Tank (choice of 2 weapon types included)
					£5.00
V15-43B High-tech Grav Light Zone-Defence Vehicle with High-Energy
Laser mount				£5.00

V15-44A High-tech Grav Light APC/scout vehicle (for 2 to 4 man
dismount element or weapons team)		£5.00

V15-45A High-tech Grav Armoured Carrier Sled (open flatbed)
					£6.50
V15-45B High-tech Grav Armoured Carrier Sled with 8-round HVMAR
(Hyper-Velocity Multiple Artillery Rockets)	£7.50

For the Vacc-Heads, more news on the latest Full Thrust releases very
shortly!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm vehicles out soon!