Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: Re: [GZG] Mt Dew.... Nectar of the Gods.....

Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

From: "Damond Walker" <damosan@g...>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 09:09:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not?

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 4:59 AM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> Reactions to the thread on TMP so far seem to suggest that most folks
> are happy with using stuff for whatever they wish, ...

I'll only care about "type" if I happen to care about the setting in
question -- and for scenarios in that setting.	Other than that I'll
mix miniature lines faster than you can say "GW Cadians and
Copplestone troopers backed up by DLD APCs taking on a horde of
Zombiesmith zombies."

Damo

Prev: Re: [GZG] Question: What's in a name - WYSIWYG or not? Next: Re: [GZG] Mt Dew.... Nectar of the Gods.....