Prev: Re: [GZG] Mountain Dew - Why the fuss? Next: Re: [GZG] Mountain Dew - Why the fuss?

Re: [GZG] Mountain Dew - Why the fuss?

From: "Richard Bell" <rlbell.nsuid@g...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:07:58 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mountain Dew - Why the fuss?

Canada is indeed an odd place.	I think the rationale for only
allowing caffeine to be added to colas was to make it very easy to
know which pop had no caffeine.  For better, or for worse, guarana was
not so expressly forbidden and its extract has a lot of caffeine.

As someone who has had to perform a task that required fine manual
precision while mildly overdosed on caffeine (attempting to assemble
elastomeric splices of optical fibres while suffering from coffee
induced jitters [a roundabout definition of impossible]), I can
understand why you might want to limit caffeine to deliberately
administered doses.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mountain Dew - Why the fuss? Next: Re: [GZG] Mountain Dew - Why the fuss?