Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] FT New Fleet SSD resource now available!

From: Oerjan Ariander <orjan.ariander1@c...>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:23:23 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] FT New Fleet SSD resource now available!

Andy Skinner wrote:

>I've got a question about the NSL strikeboat Gepard class.  I'm
entering
>the new ships into the Full Thrust Ship Creator (version 1.5).

Sounds like FTSC 1.5 hasn't been updated for 3-, 5- and 6-row hulls. 3
hull
boxes (or less) = not enough boxes to have a 4-row hull = defaults to
3-row
hull = hull cost is 3 pts per hull box.

>The text and diagram for the heavy destroyer don't match in Armor (text

>says 4 armor, picture shows 3).

Good catch. The diagram is correct for the TMF, NPV and CPV shown; the
text
is wrong.

>And FTSC shows rows of 4,3,3,3 where the diagram shows 4,4,3,3.

Sounds like FTSC 1.5 still uses the FB1 hull integrity levels (4+3+3+3 =

13, which is what you get if you round 30% of 42 to the nearest
integer).
That rule was revoked in FB2 though; now you can give the ship any
number
of hull boxes you like, except that you have to stay above 10% of TMF
(rounded to nearest integer). The Sachsen has 14 hull boxes, ie. 33.3%
of
its TMF.

Later,

Oerjan