Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:47:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

From the OFFICIAL AvalonHill/WOTC/Hasbro site:

As you can see, this week all the battles are interlinked. The outcomes
are
far from certain. This is the third turn of a four turn game – the
stakes
have never been higher. As always, submit your After Action Reports to
AAR@wizards.com. Since the battles for this turn are crucial to the
outcome
of the campaign we are extending the deadline to ***Tuesday September
29th
2008 at 8:00am PST.*** Battle Ticket art this week is compliments of US
National Archives.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/aam/ah20080915c

It's a game company thing...

Course, AH is still saying: Download you battle tickets here!

Now you know, all your base DOES belong to us.

The_Beast