Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

From: John Tailby <john_tailby@x...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:52:26 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

the Scanadinavian fleets only select crew on the basis of how blond
their hair is?

Maybe they practice genetic engineering and cloning with bio engineered
super soldiers.

Does the new fleet have to be human? Some more aliens or parahumans
could make for some more interesting background and alternate ship
design philosophies.