Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:47:58 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New stuff info and New Offer! :-)

On Tuesday 23 September 2008 18:16:16 Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >On Tue, September 23, 2008 11:55, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >>  We've got a LOT of new stuff - FT starships and 15mm Stargrunt
> >>  figures and vehicles* - coming out in a few weeks, but they are
not
> >>  quite ready yet (we'll be putting out some pre-release teaser
shots
> >>  as they come out of the master moulds).
> >
> >Is there any new 25mm (or even 6mm) planned?
>
> Sorry, nothing planned for 25mm right now, though a few more 6mm are
> possible after we've done this batch of FT and 15mm.
>
> We'll have to get you into 15mm, the One True Scale.... come on over,
> we have cookies.....	;-)

Well, if you promise to replace and paint all my 25mm SciFi and
Fantasy armies and terrain (including the DwarvenForge stuff I
bought off you) with 15mm equivalents for free, I'll happily
share in the cookies :-)

> >Are you going to be at Warfare this year? (which is nicely timed
> >to miss out on all these offers anyway, but I prefer to buy at
> >a show if possible).
>
> Yes, we'll be at Warfare, and up at Leeds  for FIASCO at the
> Armouries. The reason we've timed the offer this way, of course, is
> so that we (hopefully) get some improved cashflow now when we don't
> have to prepare for a show for a few weeks.

Heh. I was hoping to buy some stuff from you at Colours, but I
didn't check to see when Colours was until Monday last week. :-(
Since I also missed Salute (due to lack of trains), I really need
to try and remember Warfare.

> >Any progress on the short flight stands? :-)
>
> OK, OK, I'll do the frakking things.....  ;-)

No rush :-) Though my ship painting (and hence thinking about
future purchasing) is on hold until I figure out the basing
issue...

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk