Prev: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus... Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...day-glo

Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:38:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

This technique will probably work quite well. Bruce Hirst has a little
tutorial here:

http://www.hirstarts.com/painting/painting2.html#Lava

His site, in addition to selling first-rate plaster molds for scenery,
is filled with fantastic tips, tutorials and instructions. I've got
some of his fantasy molds and they're great.

Rob