Prev: Re: [GZG] seeking metal flight stands Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

Re: [GZG] seekingmetalflightstands [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:04:49 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] seekingmetalflightstands [SEC=PERSONAL]

There is a guy in Melbourne that casts battletech hex bases under some
licence arrangement.  No idea how to contact him, though.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
     for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
     please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
     a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
     and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
     of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] seeking metal flight stands Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...