Prev: [GZG] A Sheep Story Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

[GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 20:07:43 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...

When making a home made wet palette does it matter if the sponge has
anti-microcrobial treatments?

Every sponge I looked at today had one form or another of treatment.
"Not for aquarium use."  Not good for painting either?

Yeah, I'm trying to paint.  Somehow, I used three different shades of
grey paint and got a blue spaceship.  Pics soon.

Mike

Prev: [GZG] A Sheep Story Next: Re: [GZG] Question for the painting gurus...