Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 10 Next: [GZG] Power Armor Developments...

Re: [GZG] Subject: [OFFICIAL] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff!

From: Oerjan Ariander <orjan.ariander1@c...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:44:45 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Subject: [OFFICIAL] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff!

TomB wrote:

>1) Turreted Mortars: I wonder if this is more complexity than would be
>necessary.

Depends on whether you consider direct-fire modes and autoloaders to be
more complexity than necessary...

>NOTE: Turreted AGLs make sense and the turret depicted there could be
twin
>large-calibre AGLs.

Here's an example of a 120mm twin AGL:

<http://www.defense-update.com/products/a/amos.htm>

:-P

/Oerjan
orjan.ariander1@comhem.se

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 10 Next: [GZG] Power Armor Developments...