Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:55:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names

> Indy wrote on 08/14/2008 06:57:11 AM:
>
> > On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:49 PM, Zoe Brain <aebrain@webone.com.au>
> wrote:
> > Doug Evans wrote:
> > > Just to be sure you're aware of resources, please note Indy's
> unofficial
> > > lists at

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/full-thrust.html<http://www.bcpl.n
et/%7Eindy/full-thrust/full-thrust.html>
> > > in

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/ft-classes.html<http://www.bcpl.ne
t/%7Eindy/full-thrust/ft-classes.html>
> > > which may require the Wayback machine VERY soon, as it's a couple
of
> weeks
> > > past the site closing deadline he mentions.
> > >

> > Now at http://indy-adventures.net/full-thrust/full-thrust.html
> >
> > Yep, moved everything "www.bcpl.net" over to "indy-adventures.net".
> > Nothing lost. May take Google some time to find everything again (I
> > have no idea who or how many people have links to my old pages but
> > hopefully this will let some know to update :-) ).	The files above
> > need some more updating. But work as a good starting point. :-)
>
> And I, in penance, clicked on every link in the first couple search
pages
> Google threw up for 'indy full thrust site:indy-adventures.net'. How
many
> million times will I have to do this to make a difference? ;->=

First couple?
You must not have clicked very many. First link I found to any of my FT
pages on indy-adventure.net was on page 3 in my google search. And
nothing
further for the next 9 pages.

Several other pages I found had links to my old page (Jerry Han's stuff,
Brian's stuff, others) but that was it. I think until the links are
updated
and google figures it out, it'll keep the bcpl site as top choice.

Mk

Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] APCs, holidays, deals and stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names