Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:28:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Ship Names

Just to be sure you're aware of resources, please note Indy's unofficial
lists at
http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/full-thrust.html
in
http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/ft-classes.html
which may require the Wayback machine VERY soon, as it's a couple of
weeks
past the site closing deadline he mentions.

Also, the Registry,
http://www.cygnusx1.info/ft/

You've been here long enough to know these, I admit, but just wanted to
be
sure you weren't wheel-reinventing.

Holding breath, knowing someone's going to pop up with something obvious
missed...

The_ Beast