Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT]CostingAces&Turkeys Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs!

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:29:01 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs!

A little preview of our latest 15mm SF vehicles; now entering
production (moulds being made right now, the pics are of assembled
castings from the master moulds). These will be fully available in a
few days, but please note that owing to holidays, they may NOT be up
on our store for ordering until after the current Summer Discount
Deal is finished - BUT, if you are planning an order to take
advantage of the deal and you want some of these new minis, you can
add them to your order by asking us for them in the "comments" field
and we'll add them on for you.

For those of you who like tracked vehicles for your 15mm low and
medium tech level troops, we have a new family of APCs for you!
Available in several variants, from the basic Battle Taxi APC to
Command, Logistics and Fire Support versions, with more to follow.

V15-35A Tracked Heavy APC with light autocannon turret		£6.50
V15-35B Tracked Heavy APC with Missile System			£6.50
V15-36A Tracked Heavy Command Vehicle (2 comms system options, dish
or ball)							£7.00
V15-37A Tracked Heavy Logistics or Recovery vehicle with crane	£6.50
V15-38A Tracked Heavy Fire Support Vehicle with Light AA cannon or
twin RAM mortar (both weapon options supplied)
£7.00

Pics have just been posted on TMP at
<http://theminiaturespage.com/news/735587/>, so hop over there and
take a look.

The models are approx. 70mm long x 36mm wide when assembled, and are
15mm scale.
As with all our V15 range, these are ALL METAL kits (easily assembled
with superglue or epoxy), some with optional parts and weapon
variants; for example, the V15-38A FSV comes with parts to build
either the AA cannon version or the twin-barrelled rapid fire RAM
mortar version. All variants with open hatches are supplied with a
commander figure. The antennae shown in the pics are plastic brush
bristles, fixed with a dab of superglue into the mounting points cast
on the mini!

All prices shown are in GBP; US/Canadian and other non-EU customers
please remember that you get almost 15% off the list prices
automatically due to the VAT saving, on top of any discount from the
Summer Deal!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT]CostingAces&Turkeys Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm tracked APCs!