Prev: Re: [GZG] [DS2]blasttemplates [SEC=PERSONAL] Next: Re: [GZG] [DS2]blasttemplates [SEC=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] [DS2]blasttemplates [SEC=PERSONAL]

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:04:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [DS2]blasttemplates [SEC=PERSONAL]

I'd suggest Mini-CD's but it turns out that they come in multiple
diameters so you lose the standardization.

Robert Mayberry

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 8:54 AM, John Lerchey <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu>
wrote:
> The only problem that I see with this is that you sometimes need a 3"r
template.  The CD/DVD won't cut it.   An overhead transparency and a
laser/inkjet printer work just fine as well.  Plenty of easy ways to
draw the templates. :)

http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/