Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] SFB to Full Thrust conversions [sec=PERSONAL] Next: [GZG] [DS2]blasttemplates [SEC=PERSONAL]

Re: [GZG] [FT] SFB to Full Thrust conversions [sec=PERSONAL]

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 21:15:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] SFB to Full Thrust conversions [sec=PERSONAL]

Richard Bell wrote on 08/03/2008 08:53:08 PM:

> On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Robertson, Brendan
> <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> > 'cause I'm bored at work again; cleaning up:
> >
> > SFB => Full Thrust
>
> I will intersperse my comments in your post
> >
> > Shields = armour
>
> Shields have to be directional, or it is Starfire, not SFB.
> Directional shielding is pretty much a make-or-break feature to the
> feel of the game.

***yet more massive snippage***

Whoops, no, that's SFB, alright, though the arcs match FTFB's fire arcs.

You could divide armor 'tween fire arcs, and allow extra thrust pts to
're-enforce' shields, temporarily add armor, and...

Now I remember why I went to FT!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] SFB to Full Thrust conversions [sec=PERSONAL] Next: [GZG] [DS2]blasttemplates [SEC=PERSONAL]