Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Summer Special Offer Time! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

Re: [GZG] Changing topics again (FoW) Was: Re: FT Light: 5 is thenew 6?

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:50:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Changing topics again (FoW) Was: Re: FT Light: 5 is thenew 6?

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 11:47 AM, chris.peachey
<vladvondrak@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> how would you think he wolud handle a game like warmaster?

I'm not sure. There's no store that sells it anywhere near me.
Anything we get will have to be mail ordered, so there's very little
limit as to what we get. Fortunately for WW2 I have a fair number of
6mm figures for Germany and Russia.

(In 15mm I have a fair number of Germans and Americans, but
unfortunately I bought what I could at the time, and they're Essex.
Not bad, but a bit odd looking next to pretty much any other company's
WW2 figures.)

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG Summer Special Offer Time! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential