Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6? Next: Re: [GZG] Troop potential

Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:47:12 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

ny thing is, I have had this very arguement thrown at me. I have been
called cheesy for picking Germans. I was called cheesy for picking the
army with the biggest baddest guns and troops. I was like "huh". The
British player in our group is constantly whining because he can't beat
a Tiger and I've only fielded one once. Most of the time I field Panzer
III & IVs because I can field moreo f them for the same points and they
do the job. The other players in the group keep telling him to just
avoid my Tiger and force me to waste the points if I field one.

-Eli