Prev: Re: [GZG] Troop potential Next: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining

Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

From: "Robert Mayberry" <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:09:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

Sounds like powergaming to me. I'll bet you're one of those cheesy
guys who put weapons on your ships too.

People powergame in real life. At least, if they're smart they do. It
only becomes a problem in gaming if you have some weird lopsided
design that clearly is an artifact of the rules and has no real life
viability.

<maserati@speakeasy.net> wrote:
> > Jason Weiser wrote:
> >> Hmm...this could be a lot of fun.
> >>

> > I'm inclined to agree. It'll have a positive effect on ship designs.
You
> > can turn 3 points with only a thrust of 5. Ships that pay the extra
mass
> > for thrust 6 will likely become less common and creating more
variation.
> > This will be good.

Robert Mayberry
(678) 984-5113
Robert.Mayberry@gmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Troop potential Next: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining