Prev: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining, - Geo knowledge Next: [GZG] Troop potential

Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:19:35 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining

s is an interesting point and, whether it means they spend too little or
we spend too much, there are several states in the USA with more
combined firepower than that of Canada or many other nations for that
matter.

This has absolutely no bearing on whether they are good allies or not
and frankly if I ever meet that sniper team from the land of the big red
leaf, I will buy them dinner for the many times they have pulled asses
out of the fire.

It could even be argued the better ally, in spirit, is tha lly that has
nothing to gain or lose and little to offer in the first place, but who
still throws in. Canada and Japan are both good examples of this.

-Eli

From: Adrian1 <al.ll@tiscali.co.uk>