Prev: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining Next: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining, - Geo knowledge

Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining, - Geo knowledge

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:05:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining, - Geo knowledge

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
wrote:

> Not just to geography and what's going on, but to
> history itself. Most people I've come across who
> argue against the War in Iraq have next to ZERO
> understanding of  what was going on there and
> even less of an understanding of history.

Out of curiosity, was this post intended to start a political debate
as to whether or not the war should have been fought in the first
place? Because if it is, I'll just unsubscribe now and save myself
much gnashing of teeth.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining Next: Re: [GZG] Grossly Off-topic ANZAC Whining, - Geo knowledge