Prev: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08) Next: [GZG] (FT) The will be a game at NEGA-Con [Farmington, Maine, USA]

Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:39:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08)

Allan Goodall wrote:
> While we're on the subject of conventions, who all is going to GenCon
> next month in Indianapolis?

I'll be there running some FT games.  A couple introductory games of FT
Lite
on Thursday night and then on Friday a couple sessions of the latest
chapter
in my Sci-Fi Crossover saga.  This year a Borg Cube attacks the Babylon
5
universe, similar to the battle of Wolf 359.  I think there will be
enough
surprises that both sides should have lots of fun.

Former lister Mike Miserendino will be there and on Saturday will be a
couple sessions of his Mega-Scale Battlestar Galactica game using the
large
plastic models of the Battlestars and BaseStars for a massive game.
I'll
probably be helping out with these games too.

There will also be a few other FT games going on and someone is running
couple sessions of a Dirtside game.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: [GZG] GenCon? (was Re: Historicon '08) Next: [GZG] (FT) The will be a game at NEGA-Con [Farmington, Maine, USA]