Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

From: "Tom B" <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:49:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

,

Thanks. I'm not a sour apple (well, intentionally). I think the gesture
of
supporting our troops is a worthy one in any event. By "our troops", I
mean
anyone in uniform serving in the sand or elsewhere doing the work of
trying
to keep us in the West safe and trying to make the world a better place
when
they can for others.

I'm not sure what they *call* our addresses, but I'm working on software
for
Canada Post at the moment and have friends stationed steps from NDHQ -
I'm
sure I can find out the correct term/mechanism. Will post if I get the
info.

Beer's on me next time you make it to Lancaster, Sr. Tuffley. For that
matter, any of you guys wearing a uniform and doing the job, look me up
for
a beer at ECC.

TomB
True, North, Strong and Mollified :0)

PS - Thanks to all of our NATO and non-NATO partners - the world is a
dangerous place and it is nice to know you have some allies who've got
your
back.

--
"Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It is a
terrible

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Thomas Paine