Prev: [GZG] FT Light: threshold checks should be high! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:12:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS!

Well done!

I would like to ask anyone recently deployed about this. I've sent with
other's care packages, card games of the wacko style. Everything from
YuGiOh to Chez Geek and MagBlast...

I've never heard any reaction, pro or con.

On the other hand, I have heard from one person who returned from Iraq,
that Risk, in spite of it's space-and-fiddly-bit-intensive nature, was
quite popular with folks with whom he worked.

Any guidelines on what would be appropriate currently?

Thanks!

The_Beast