Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS! Next: [GZG] FT Light: threshold checks should be high!

[GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

From: Hugh Fisher <laranzu@o...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:54:25 +1000
Subject: [GZG] FT Light: 5 is the new 6?

In Full Thrust 2nd Ed 1992, half the thrust rating
rounded UP could be used for changing course.

In Fleet Book 1 1998, it became half the thrust
rounded DOWN.

Now in Full Thrust Light 2008, it's back to UP.

I don't have any strong opinion either way (unlike
my other posting on FT Light), but I'm curious as
to why it changed. Synchronisation with the orbit
of Jupiter?

	cheers,
	Hugh

Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: FREEBIE OFFER FOR BFPO/APO TROOPS! Next: [GZG] FT Light: threshold checks should be high!