Prev: Re: [GZG] TO&E Next: Re: [GZG] TO&E

Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:28:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] An Off-Topic Followup

the other hand...looking at those heavy grav tanks...drool...I might
have to force my hands to be re-trained!

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at
TexasBestGrok!