Prev: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS Next: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS

Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:01:45 +0300
Subject: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 9:08 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:

> 4) John: I had heard that (at least in Afghanistan) the use of
culverts is
> an issue - you can't block them off (they serve a drainage purpose),

There are ways to address it.  And there are ways around our
countermeasures.  And there are new countermeasures being created all
the time.

That's not a military secret, and it pretty much applies to any
specific scenario you care to imagine.

John
and again. We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS Next: Re: [GZG] Armoured utility vehicles and IEDs in SG/DS